[TYPO3-commerce] Creditcard but no online payment

Christian Welzel gawain at camlann.de
Thu Mar 20 12:28:02 CET 2008

Ingo Schmitt wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> you could just implement your own payment and add those fields to an
> order. But be careful, since storing of creditcard data in databases is
> mostly prohibited by the creditcard companies. You might lose you
> creditcard contract.

Thanks for your hints.
I made my customer aware of the second issue, but he doesnt want to change
his mind. So its his problem :)

I wrote my own payment method and it works mostly. But sometimes i get this error:

"MAIN:FATAL! No payment possible because I don't know how to handle it! (class not set!:, file not found!:)"

it seems, this only happens, if the customer of the shop has a active basket
laying around... i added my method this way in my ext's ext_localconf.php:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF'][COMMERCE_EXTkey]['SYSPRODUCTS']['PAYMENT']['types']['dbcreditcard'] = array (
        'path' => t3lib_extmgm::extPath('user_commerce_ext').'class.tx_commerce_payment_mycreditcard.php',
        'class' => 'tx_commerce_payment_mycreditcard',
        'type'=>PAYMENTArticleType,
);

What happens there?

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15