[TYPO3-commerce] Creditcard but no online payment

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Mon Mar 24 17:34:36 CET 2008

Hi Christian,

Christian Welzel schrieb:
> Ingo Schmitt wrote:
>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> you could just implement your own payment and add those fields to an
>> order. But be careful, since storing of creditcard data in databases is
>> mostly prohibited by the creditcard companies. You might lose you
>> creditcard contract.
>
> Thanks for your hints.
> I made my customer aware of the second issue, but he doesnt want to change
> his mind. So its his problem :)
>
> I wrote my own payment method and it works mostly. But sometimes i get this error:
>
> "MAIN:FATAL! No payment possible because I don't know how to handle it! (class not set!:, file not found!:)"

As i know from my experience this message is outputted if the
payment-article (maybe also the delivery-article ?) has no price. Just
make sure that all your article (not only normal type, but also payment
and delivery type) have prices. On free payment/delivery articles you
must not enter "no" price, if the article should be for free, but you
must create a price with value "0".

Hope that helps!

Greeets
Ralf Merz
- Heindl Internet AG, Tübingen, Germany -