[TYPO3-commerce] Creditcard but no online payment

Mon Mar 17 15:41:51 CET 2008

Hi Christian,

you could just implement your own payment and add those fields to an
order. But be careful, since storing of creditcard data in databases is
mostly prohibited by the creditcard companies. You might lose you
creditcard contract.

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung