[TYPO3-commerce] Usability

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Fri Jun 13 15:03:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

Just a FYI: using this nights nightly build (13/6) I am still unable to
add products to the basket with commerce_ext enabled.

The problem may be related to the fact that the basket seems to
completely ignore any choices made by the shopper in the products
attributes.
This particular error I suspect might come from the broken html
generated by pi1 - but I'll make a separate post on that matter.