[TYPO3-commerce] Usability

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Mon Jun 9 16:11:03 CEST 2008

> already experienced the problem that the shoppingcart is empty when using
> the commerceExt extension.

hi

please try the latest SVN version of commerce (ingo commited changes this
weekend
and today which could affect commerce_ext).
if you don't have a SVN client, wait until tomorrow and try the newest
nightly
build t3x: http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/

i work for the company which sponsored the development of commerce_ext.
unfortunately, the developer who wrote the code and we are extremely busy
right now
so commerce_ext is not on top of our priority list...

regards
marcel burkhalter