[TYPO3-commerce] how to click enlarge Article images in list-view [Solved]

Manfred Mirsch manfred.mirsch at tandemmedia.de
Mon Jun 9 21:48:48 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,
could you post the correspondin TS-COde please?

I want the teaser images in "list view" to be linked to the single view
of the corresponding product which works fine. In the "single view" of
the product I want to have click-enlarge which doesn't work with my TS.

Her is my TS:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
   # LIST VIEW
   listView.products.fields {
     images {
       file.maxW = 176
       file.maxH = 140
       # enable click-enlarge for article image
       imageLinkWrap < tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap
       imageLinkWrap.enable >
       imageLinkWrap.enable = 1
     }

     teaserimages >
     teaserimages = stdWrap
     teaserimages {
       cObject = IMAGE
       cObject {
         file {
           import.current = 1
           maxW = 176
           maxH = 140
         }
       }
       typolink.setCommerceValues = 1
       typolink.useCacheHash = 1
       typolink.if.isTrue.current = 1
     }
   }

   # Single VIEW
   singleView.articles.images < listView.products.fields.images
}

Thanx and greetings from a berlin aboriginee living now near Stuttgart ;-)

Manfred