[TYPO3-commerce] How to edit Commerce Steps in pre payment mode

Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Wed Dec 17 08:13:55 CET 2008

Hi List,

How can I manage the commerce steps ?

Example: I have a "prepayment" as payment method! Because I going to
emplement the shop with a Dutch PSP (Payment service provider).

Now the steps contains the following Steps.

* Billing Address
* Delivery Address
* Payment
* Listing
* Finish
* (And a empty step !) Why I don't know!

See Code Below

I Have 2 Questions:

1) How can I delete/exclude the "Payment" Step, because If I click on it, it
redirects me to "Listing" and /or after filling "Delivery Address" it also
skips the "Payment" Step. Which is good. But it confuses the user, because
the section doesn't exsist.
("payment" goed after "Listing" true PSP)

2) The Last step is empty! Which Step is that, and how can I delete it!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Idar

-------------------- Steps Code ----------------------------------
<ul id="CheckOutSteps">
<li class="com-chkout-step-active"><a
href="index.php?id=86&amp;tx_commerce_pi3[step]=billing" >Billing
<li class="com-chkout-step-inactive"> Payment</li>
<li class="com-chkout-step-inactive">Listing</li>
<li class="com-chkout-step-inactive"> Klaar!</li>
<li class="com-chkout-step-inactive"></li>
</ul>

database 3697 (20081217) __________

http://www.eset.com