[TYPO3-commerce] How to edit Commerce Steps in pre payment mode

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Fri Dec 19 09:21:59 CET 2008

Hi Idar,

I don't if or how you can edit the steps but the empty step at the end is a bug:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8119
I think this fix has not been released but it only exists in the svn version.
So you'll have to apply the diff provide in the bug report.

Pascal