[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with configuring checkout and delivery-costs

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Sep 4 15:40:41 CEST 2007

Hi Simon,

> I dont know why. But check which price record is displayed in the FE. Do
> you have multiple prices assigned to your delivery object? Or is one (or
> more) not displayed in the backend?
> If there are multiple prices assigned to one article, the upmost one is
> taken and shown in the frontend (I think). But if there is a
> start-/enddate or a group assigend tot the price, this one takes
> precendence.
> Maybe commerce took the wrong price. One with the value 0.

in the flexform and in the DB I have 2 prices attached to the delivery
article, which is correct. I use multiple delivery prices to apply the
delivery costs depending on the total article price-sum of the basket.
Therefor I use a hook and the 'purchase' field to set the limit.
But it's not a bug in my hook-function, because I added this function
after I noticed the price issue.

--
Kind regards,
Franz