[TYPO3-commerce] Too many messages after completing order

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 1 13:27:39 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

I've set $this->debug to true and checked the output, I get the whole load of
debug info, but userMailOK and adminMailOK are not mentioned.

When I add a line  debug($this);  on line 1039 I get (among the whole list of
course) these values (empty):

     [userMailOK] =>
     [adminMailOK] =>
     [finishItOK] => 1

The emailadresses, both sender and receiver are valid.

Loek