[TYPO3-commerce] Inconsistent rendering of article field 'ordernumber'

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Sep 1 16:54:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

this thing almost drove me crazy. I defined a special rendering for the
ordernumber in TS an applied it to every possible occurrence for
articles and products. The rendering was nicely applied in the basket,
but not in the list or single view. After digging around some time I
found out, that the originally correct rendered marker gets overridden
in line 613 in class.tx_commerce_pibase.php. After commenting this line
out, everything works as expected - but I only have a simple shop-setup
(1 Article per Product). Can anybody please test it with a more complex
shop setup if the ordernumbers are still correct with this line
commented out?

But unfortunately there seems to be no possibility to alter the
rendering of the values in the checkout process, so maybe the mentioned
line should stay and the function which is called should be extended
with a second parameter that gives the TSconfig of the current view? Or
maybe recode the rendering in pi3?

--
Thanks,
Franz