[TYPO3-commerce] Problem with configuring checkout and delivery-costs

Simon Lang blubbfish at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:23:23 CEST 2007

Hi

I dont know why. But check which price record is displayed in the FE. Do
you have multiple prices assigned to your delivery object? Or is one (or
more) not displayed in the backend?
If there are multiple prices assigned to one article, the upmost one is
taken and shown in the frontend (I think). But if there is a
start-/enddate or a group assigend tot the price, this one takes
precendence.
Maybe commerce took the wrong price. One with the value 0.

Regards