[TYPO3-commerce] SVN version of commerce disables page cache completely

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 16 09:38:20 CEST 2007

Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> @Dmitry: I'll try to skype you today, I'll totally agree with the
> no_cache you mentioned, but over all I don't understand why it's called
> in your installation.

Following our discussion on Skype: I am going to check it once more with various configuration alternatives for pi1 plugin and copy test site from localhost to external server where it can be checked by Ingo. I cannot make it quick enough because this week is very busy but I am keeping eye on it and I really want to help in solving this issue. I hope to make it this week unless Franz's patches is applied earlier. Than I will be happy to look to commerce code again.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/