[TYPO3-commerce] SVN version of commerce disables page cache completely

Mon Oct 15 11:29:45 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

could you please send me a patch. I'll have a look at it.

@Dmitry: I'll try to skype you today, I'll totally agree with the
no_cache you mentioned, but over all I don't understand why it's called
in your installation.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung