[TYPO3-commerce] SVN version of commerce disables page cache completely

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 16 09:35:09 CEST 2007

Hi!

Franz Koch wrote:
> Seems that I always read your name wrong - but I guess it's at least
> pronounced with 'i' right after the 'D' - right? :)

Nope ;) Dimitry is Bulgarian version I think. There is also Greek version of the name but I am not sure how it sounds or spells. I do not object if people call me D*i*mitry because it may be easier for them. I have not problem when people spell it with extra "i" (unless it is in the official document). Do not take it all very seriously, it is not worth it. One letter does not make that huge difference :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/