[TYPO3-commerce] Question about related page

Andreas Stauder stauder at stauder.ch
Mon May 21 10:52:04 CEST 2007

Hi all,

as I saw there is a marker ###PRODUCT_RELATEDPAGE### in pi1. But there
is no TS to format it (make a link of it). The value of

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.relatedpage

is the id of the related page. But how can you make a link with that.
Call me strupid, but this code doesn't work:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.relatedpage = TEXT
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.relatedpage {
	stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 1
	stdWrap.typolink.parameter.current = 1
	value = Hallo world
}

It constructs a link to the product-image ;)

What would be cool is a copy of all content-elements of the related
page. But this code has also e error:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.relatedpage = CONTENT
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.relatedpage {
    table = tt_content
    select {
       pidInList.current = 1
       languageField = sys_language_uid