[TYPO3-commerce] second child menu for categories

Alexander master_nhg at mail.ru
Wed May 9 10:02:27 CEST 2007

Paul Hansen пишет:
> Alexander wrote:
>> Hello list
>> I need to get your advices. Need to realize on my site 2 menus. First
>> one -  menu of categories, second one - menu of sub categories of
>> parent category. As I know, in case with a normal menus I can use
>> "entryLevel", can I use it to build commerce navigation?
>
> You would build your category tree appropriately, then use the "special"
> HMENU property to select the starting point:
>
> 10 = HMENU
> 10.special.category = 2
> 10.1 = TMENU
>
> ...etc...where 2 is the ID of the category. The constant for this is
> {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.catUid}, the default category.
>
> This means that if you want a menu that shows all your categories,
> you'll need to create one parent and put all your subcategories under this.
>
> Take care,
> Paul

Thanks for reply, but I meant another thing. I know how to build a
commerce menu. I need two menus on on page. Not for different parent
categories.
I need this:

Main categories menu

Category 1 (NO state)
Category 2 (NO state)
Category 3 (NO state)
Category 4 (NO state)
Category 5 (NO state)

When I click to one of categories a second menu must appear

Category 1 (NO state)    Category 2 submenu 1
Category 2 (ACT state)   Category 2 submenu 1
Category 3 (NO state)    Category 2 submenu 1
Category 4 (NO state)    Category 2 submenu 1
Category 5 (NO state)

So, this is like a build menus using entryLevel parameter. But I don't
know how to get it works.

Alex.