[TYPO3-commerce] second child menu for categories

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Tue May 8 05:13:13 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

> I need to get your advices. Need to realize on my site 2 menus. First
> one -  menu of categories, second one - menu of sub categories of parent
> category. As I know, in case with a normal menus I can use "entryLevel",
> can I use it to build commerce navigation?

can you please open a feature request in the bugtracker?
IMHO the best way will be introducing stdWrap for category,

Maybe have a look in the core classes if entryLevel as well as expand
all isnt renderd for userfunctions. If this is the reason, please
make a feature request for the core too.

Greetings Volker