[TYPO3-commerce] Pleeeease help...anyone...

Wed May 2 14:43:32 CEST 2007

Hi Tom,

> Hi List,
>
> I was trying already twice to get someone's attention here...
> Can you please help me out on these issue's or point me in the right
> direction?
>
> -Invoice module -> from where do I get it working? I saw in the file
> class.user_orderedit_func.php how the link gets build up, but I have no
> clue how and where to include it. How would I make it with a pdf? For
> example if we want to attach the pdf-invoice to the mail generated for
> the user...

The invoice-link is linked from the oder module directly. You have to
enter the Page_ID in the commerce configuration.

You could insert the PI6 in every page, and if you do configure your
page to use PDF, it also will generate a PDF for you. (See also commerce
configration about pagetype for the invoice link).

> -Is there a way to have the user to login before checkout? I mean this
> scenario: if logged in->order ok, else enter your details, wait for a
> confirmation mail, confirm it and then you can order...

Yes. Just add a FE usergroup and put the checkout into the secured page.

> -Can users change their password?#

Yes.

> -Where can I change the password-generator?

You have to generate your own and add it via hook to commerce.

Maybe it's a good idea to combine with sr_feusert_register, since this
extensions brings the complete fe_user functions.

> -Can users view their last orders with the current status (incoming,
> working, delivered, ect.)

Currently not. Are you willing to programm this, or to sponsor this?

> -Display topproducts and "normal" products in different ways on the
> first page

Yes, just define an other template.

> Any help, hints or other tips will be very apreciated.
> I'm ready to donate something once this thing is working.
> I will speak to my customer and ask how much their willing to pay for
> all these functions.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung