[TYPO3-commerce] Pleeeease help...anyone...

Tom Sotil tom.sotil at 555webdesign.com
Wed May 2 14:17:04 CEST 2007

Hi List,

I was trying already twice to get someone's attention here...
Can you please help me out on these issue's or point me in the right
direction?

-Invoice module -> from where do I get it working? I saw in the file
class.user_orderedit_func.php how the link gets build up, but I have no
clue how and where to include it. How would I make it with a pdf? For
example if we want to attach the pdf-invoice to the mail generated for
the user...

-Is there a way to have the user to login before checkout? I mean this
scenario: if logged in->order ok, else enter your details, wait for a
confirmation mail, confirm it and then you can order...

-Can users change their password?

-Where can I change the password-generator?

-Can users view their last orders with the current status (incoming,
working, delivered, ect.)

-Display topproducts and "normal" products in different ways on the
first page

Any help, hints or other tips will be very apreciated.
I'm ready to donate something once this thing is working.
I will speak to my customer and ask how much their willing to pay for
all these functions.

Greetings,
Tom