[TYPO3-commerce] Pleeeease help...anyone...

Tom Sotil tom.sotil at 555webdesign.com
Wed May 2 16:02:07 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for your reply.

Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>

> The invoice-link is linked from the oder module directly. You have to
> enter the Page_ID in the commerce configuration.

I did that. Then I took the standard template for the order module and I
just can't see how and where the invoice is linked to. I mean after the
addressdetails have been added and everything seems to be ok I need to
click on "finish" and then comes the confirmation, but no clue how and
where to get to the invoice...
I installed it according to this help/tutorial:
http://www.sk-typo3.de/Shop-aufsetzen-mit-commerce-Quickt.286.0.html

> You could insert the PI6 in every page, and if you do configure your
> page to use PDF, it also will generate a PDF for you. (See also commerce
> configration about pagetype for the invoice link).

OK, but what if I want to attach a pdf to the generated e-mail and store
one in let's say a "history" folder?

  > Yes. Just add a FE usergroup and put the checkout into the secured page.
>

> Maybe it's a good idea to combine with sr_feusert_register, since this
> extensions brings the complete fe_user functions.

that's what I thought in the first place, but then I saw it was made
with tt_address for some reason. it would have been a bit more
extendable with sr_feuser_register...I'll try to see how and if it works...

> Currently not. Are you willing to programm this, or to sponsor this?

I'm not experienced in extension programming, but I can try. I think
it's a very important feature (to see what orders a user made and what
the status is..). If someone's already working on it, then I'm sure my
client will sponsor it.

>> -Display topproducts and "normal" products in different ways on the
>> first page
>
> Yes, just define an other template.

tried that, no success, well, I took the standard template to see if it
works...

thanks for your help,
tom