[TYPO3-commerce] Integration of the project in typo3.org

Wed Mar 28 13:31:20 CEST 2007

Dear Steffen,
> Hi folks,
>
> as far i see commerce is a useful and often needed project for typo3.
> So in my opinion 2 things are better to have it in typo3.org:
>
> - svn in typ3xdev - what is the problem, you wanted to do it a while ago ?

Yes, but since i have some other payed jobs currently, other things had
a higher priority.

> - mantis bugtracker - for me is annoying to have multiple acounts at several
> places. As commerce is a typo3-ext, it should be part of bugs.typo3.org. i
> think a mail to M.Stucki is all to achieve this

It it already part of bugs.typo3.org. And have a look at the old
bugtracker startpage:

Please enter new Bugs only at http://bugs.typo3.org. [^] We will move
this project to the TYPO3 bugtracker. Remaining bugs will be resolved
very soon or copied to the official bugtracker.

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung