[TYPO3-commerce] Integration of the project in typo3.org

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Mar 28 13:07:42 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

as far i see commerce is a useful and often needed project for typo3.
So in my opinion 2 things are better to have it in typo3.org:

- svn in typ3xdev - what is the problem, you wanted to do it a while ago ?
- mantis bugtracker - for me is annoying to have multiple acounts at several
places. As commerce is a typo3-ext, it should be part of bugs.typo3.org. i
think a mail to M.Stucki is all to achieve this

btw - keep on doin' ;-)

vg  Steffen