[TYPO3-commerce] Integration of the project in typo3.org

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Mar 28 17:09:23 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

news:mailman.1.1175081480.26592.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...
> Dear Steffen,
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> as far i see commerce is a useful and often needed project for typo3.
>> So in my opinion 2 things are better to have it in typo3.org:
>>
>> - svn in typ3xdev - what is the problem, you wanted to do it a while ago
>> ?
>
> Yes, but since i have some other payed jobs currently, other things had a
> higher priority.

sure, no problem, but you are not the only one in team. Last time i heard,
that another one only has to add some styles, then you put it in there in
svn, everything is prepared.
Why don't put the actual one in ? As we all know, svn is beta until  a
released tag, so there is no problem if something missing or not working
properly.

>> - mantis bugtracker - for me is annoying to have multiple acounts at
>> several places. As commerce is a typo3-ext, it should be part of
>> bugs.typo3.org. i think a mail to M.Stucki is all to achieve this
>>

> It it already part of bugs.typo3.org. And have a look at the old
> bugtracker startpage:
>
> Please enter new Bugs only at http://bugs.typo3.org. [^] We will move this
> project to the TYPO3 bugtracker. Remaining bugs will be resolved very soon
> or copied to the official bugtracker.
>
> Ingo

ok  thats fine, i only saw some posts with links to your own mantis, from
users in this list.

vg  Steffen