[TYPO3-commerce] shipping

Fri Mar 23 15:49:53 CET 2007

Hi,
>>Sebastian Stanger wrote:
>>Once again I have to ask, if there are any news.
>>I have got I client who wants to donate for the development of this feature.
>>It would be good to know, if someone is allready working on this, sothat
>>we won´t do anything twice.
>>
>>Is there someone else out there, who needs this feature?
>

> Hi,
> yes, of cause! Nearly every shop needs this!
> - different shippingkost for different size and weight and number of parcels
> - different shippingkost for different ways (by air, by ship, etc.)
> - different shippingkost for each land
> - different shippingkost for different regions
>
> Maybe for starting there should be a view tables with "land", "weight" and "price"
> Example:
> Table 1 for small products (normal parcels) (Typ 1)
> Table 2 for bigger products (no normal parcels) (Typ 2)
> Table 3 for danger products ... (Typ 3)

Maybe you should consider to use attributes for this, to have a gerate
flxibility. We have a solution based an wheight and type as separated
extension. If somebody want's to implement a better soluntion. please
get in touch with me..

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung