[TYPO3-commerce] Any documentation for Commerce extension?

Wed Mar 21 17:50:30 CET 2007

Dear Luc,

> hi List,
>
> I'm just strating to work with commerce, It seems to be a real great work.
> I quite understand how the backend was working everything seems to be well
> thinked...
>
> I just got some troubles in displaying things as I want to... as you might
> imagine, every project got his own specialities that make things do not work
> out of the box lol ;)
>
> I've read the differents issues of this list and found this one. I think too
> that a demo shop would be a great think to have a start. Are there some new
> things about this feature since latest post (2007/02/20).
>
> I would real like to see something up to date and fully working to see how
> to configure my own plugins ;)

We are currentyl thinking of a demo shop. But as we have to less time
right now, and sombody is willing to build up a demo, he is kindly
invted to join us in Duesseldorf and build the demo shop. He will get
all the help during the implementation, but he or she has to do the
implementaion by his/her own and for free.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de