[TYPO3-commerce] commerce and navigation

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Mon Mar 19 11:09:41 CET 2007

Hi list...
I think I'm going to have several question through my implementation of
commerce extension.

I just asked sooner about the demo shop who might be put online somewhere...

well here it goes for my question. it's about navigation.

I achieved to get my menu without problems

my problem is that, I need to categorize product within categories and their
manufacturers and this should appear in the menu.

well imagine those points.

I got 2 manufacturers
Sony and Philips
I got 3 categories
Mp3, Hifi, Home Cinema

The navigation menu I would like to display is something like this :

Mp3
    Sony
    Phillips
Hifi
    Sony
    Philipps
Home Cinema
    Sony
    Philips

One bonus is that if I click on a category (eg : mp3) all articles related
to MP3 are displayed, if I click on Philips only articles from manufacturers
Philips are going to be shown. (well may this sound logical)

Does anyone got an idea how to achieve this ? I didn't get any point to act
on manufacturers in navigations.

Best Regards and thanks for help :)