[TYPO3-commerce] Any documentation for Commerce extension?

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Mon Mar 19 09:17:07 CET 2007

hi List,

I'm just strating to work with commerce, It seems to be a real great work.
I quite understand how the backend was working everything seems to be well
thinked...

I just got some troubles in displaying things as I want to... as you might
imagine, every project got his own specialities that make things do not work
out of the box lol ;)

I've read the differents issues of this list and found this one. I think too
that a demo shop would be a great think to have a start. Are there some new
things about this feature since latest post (2007/02/20).

I would real like to see something up to date and fully working to see how
to configure my own plugins ;)

Thanks a lot for your work, and for helping!

Best Regards,

Luc Muller

mailman.1.1171979022.15597.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...