[TYPO3-commerce] attributes

Basti Baumann donillo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:44:43 CEST 2007

Ingo Schmitt schrieb:
> Him
>> Basti Baumann schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I can´t recognize which attribute an ordered product has.
>>> Wether in the basket nor in confirmation mail nor in the backend.
>>> Only the product will displayed.
>>> Wherefrom should I know what attribute the customer has choosen?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Basti
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> has someone an idea to solve this? Or is this a missing feature?
>>

> You allways will have a article in the basket. So the attributes of this
> article will apply for this article and the attributes of the product.
> If you do want to display it in the backend, you'll have to implement
> this by yourself. IN the basket you *should* use the normal templates.
> But on this point im'n not shure, i havn't done this..
>
> ingo
>
>> Regards
>> basti
>

> Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Hi Ingo,

I use the normal template and I want to disply it in the frontend and in
the mail (confirmation, notice to shop admin).
I order a product (e.g. a shirt, size s) and in basket only the name of
the product appears, but not size s.
That´s what I mean and miss.
Or is this a option that I don´t now at the moment?

Regards basti