[TYPO3-commerce] attributes

Thu Jul 5 09:27:36 CEST 2007

Him
> Basti Baumann schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>> I can´t recognize which attribute an ordered product has.
>> Wether in the basket nor in confirmation mail nor in the backend. Only
>> the product will displayed.
>> Wherefrom should I know what attribute the customer has choosen?
>>
>> Regards
>> Basti
>

> Hello,
>
> has someone an idea to solve this? Or is this a missing feature?

You allways will have a article in the basket. So the attributes of this
article will apply for this article and the attributes of the product.
If you do want to display it in the backend, you'll have to implement
this by yourself. IN the basket you *should* use the normal templates.
But on this point im'n not shure, i havn't done this..

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung