[TYPO3-commerce] attributes

Thu Jul 5 10:22:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Ingo Schmitt schrieb:
>
>> Him

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> has someone an idea to solve this? Or is this a missing feature?
>>>

>> You allways will have a article in the basket. So the attributes of
>> this article will apply for this article and the attributes of the
>> product. If you do want to display it in the backend, you'll have to
>> implement this by yourself. IN the basket you *should* use the normal
>> templates. But on this point im'n not shure, i havn't done this..
>>
>> ingo
>>
>>> Regards
>>> basti
>>

>> Mit freundlichen Gruessen
>

> Hi Ingo,
>
> I use the normal template and I want to disply it in the frontend and in
> the mail (confirmation, notice to shop admin).
> I order a product (e.g. a shirt, size s) and in basket only the name of
> the product appears, but not size s.
> That´s what I mean and miss.
Ok, we donÄt display the attributes in the confimation mail.

> Or is this a option that I don´t now at the moment?

We currently add the attribute (size and cololr) to the article name, so
this is included in the mail.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung