[TYPO3-commerce] features

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Tue Jul 3 16:28:47 CEST 2007

Hey,

We are trying to decide if we will use the stand alone xtCommerce or the TYPO3
commerce extension. Ofcourse we would really like to support and extend a native
solution. I have some questions I have asked Thomas before, but he does not seem
to be that close to development.

Are these features possible now (probably not)?

* In SINGLE view: "Clients that bought this product also bought product-x"
* In SINGLE view: "You may also find this products interesting" or "Other
products in this category"
* Different tariffs for fe usergroups
* Search: Title, Author, Category, Keyword

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation