[TYPO3-commerce] features

Tue Jul 3 16:52:02 CEST 2007

Hi ben,

> Hey,
>
> We are trying to decide if we will use the stand alone xtCommerce or the TYPO3
> commerce extension. Ofcourse we would really like to support and extend a native
> solution. I have some questions I have asked Thomas before, but he does not seem
> to be that close to development.
>
> Are these features possible now (probably not)?
>
> * In SINGLE view: "Clients that bought this product also bought product-x"
> * In SINGLE view: "You may also find this products interesting" or "Other
> products in this category"
These features are already designed in the database, but we have
currently no automatic nor manual way to define these products. If you
do have a good algorythm, we could implement it to get these data
automatically.

> * Different tariffs for fe usergroups
Yes.

> * Search: Title, Author, Category, Keyword

Search by Index-search. But we have done a basic implementation on the
search. This feature depends on the amount of products, since with
40.000+ products you get realy huge DB work on it..

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung