[TYPO3-commerce] http://www.typo3-commerce.org/ DOWN

Wed Jul 4 08:10:14 CEST 2007

Hi ben,
> Ingo Schmitt wrote:
>
>>Hi,

>>>I have never seen the site before, but it is down.
>>>

>>yes, there has been no page. We are currently working on it :-/
>

> Hey Ingo,
>
> Why not put up this wonderful TYPO3 commerce logo you have on the documentation
> on the frontpage instead of this miserable error ;-) That would give a
> prefessional impression and it is like 5 minutes of work. The URL is
> communicated in several places.

I don't think we have mentioned the www url somewhere.
The main problem is, that we don't have the time to do it, currently we
are burried in payed projects. But, could you help on that page?

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung