[TYPO3-commerce] Product Configurator

Jörg Sprung joerg.sprung at dev.null
Tue Feb 20 10:04:25 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've been asked for doing a shop with a product configurator. This means,
> you select a camara by
> - selecting the body
> - next step showing all objectives fitting to selected body
> - next step showing all additionals fitting to selected model

Do you have an further specifications about it? What should be as
article in basket, the articles which build the product or an virtual
article which presents the Product from configurator?

> Do you think this kind of shop is possible with commerce and do you have an
> idea how to relate this?
> Would be very interesting.

I think it's possible to realise this with the commercestructure, but
the Product configurator needs a separate frontendplugin and maybe some
  enhancements in the backend.

regards

Jörg