[TYPO3-commerce] Product Configurator

Mon Feb 19 10:00:52 CET 2007

Dear Steffen,

> Hi,
>
> i've been asked for doing a shop with a product configurator. This means,
> you select a camara by
> - selecting the body
> - next step showing all objectives fitting to selected body
> - next step showing all additionals fitting to selected model
>
> Do you think this kind of shop is possible with commerce and do you have an
> idea how to relate this?
> Would be very interesting.

We have done somthing similar based on attribute values:
http://beurer.beurer-pulsuhren.de/index.php?id=10586
This was custom made for beurer, but i can imagine the way could be the
same for your appliciation.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung