[TYPO3-commerce] Product Configurator

Stephan Viftrup sviftrup at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:41:18 CET 2007

Hi Steffen

I am a newcomer to both commerce and typo3 from Joomla so you might
need a confirmation on what i say from someone else.

The relations between products and their atributes in the database
should make your wish grantable.

It should be pretty easy to program a "smart category" based on an
attribute called "body"

then after selecting a body then let the "smart catagory" filter by
selected body
next let it filter by both body and model attribute.

But as far as i know, this is not possible atm and must be programmed
by yourself.
This could be a nice extra feature.