[TYPO3-commerce] Product Configurator

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Tue Feb 20 11:17:14 CET 2007

Hi,

"Jörg Sprung" <joerg.sprung at dev.null> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1171962326.21576.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i've been asked for doing a shop with a product configurator. This means,
>> you select a camara by
>> - selecting the body
>> - next step showing all objectives fitting to selected body
>> - next step showing all additionals fitting to selected model
>

> Do you have an further specifications about it? What should be as article
> in basket, the articles which build the product or an virtual article
> which presents the Product from configurator?

the article in basket is body, objective, flash, etc.
The configurator acts only as a kind of wizard, that shows products that fit
together.

>> Do you think this kind of shop is possible with commerce and do you have
>> an idea how to relate this?
>> Would be very interesting.
>
> I think it's possible to realise this with the commercestructure, but the
> Product configurator needs a separate frontendplugin and maybe some
> enhancements in the backend.

yes i think about.
Cause my time problems i would like to give this job to someone who knows
commerce very well, may be one of the developers.
If any interests please give me a mail.

vg  Steffen