[TYPO3-commerce] Working on a payment gateway...

Thu Feb 15 19:17:38 CET 2007

Dear Thomas,

> Hi
>
> Just to post some of my results so far in trying to implement a payment
> gateway into commerce.
>
> I have tried modifying the CURL parameters in paymebt/libs/...wirecard...php
> to see if it would be possible to use. However my gateway (quickpay.dk)
> requires a POST and that the user be redirected to a https url.
> - anyone with experience with CURL? Is it possible to do this method with
> CURL?

Wirecard is a complete API solution, so it only wokrs with the wirecard
solution.

> Second experiment is to add some hacks to pi3 that will send the user to
> gateway when clicking "continue" - here i plan to gather the variables
> required and send directly as a POST to the gateway, also bringing the user
> there.
> Then i would have to configure a few pages for (ok, error and result) that
> would react according to the gateways reply (after the user has entered his
> card info in the gateway form)
>
> I am aware that this may not be the best method, but unless someone can help
> me to find a better way, this seems the only option now.
>
> Any suggestions are welcome!

As I mentioned bevore, Jörg is currently writing a documentation about
payment methods, but I belive, it only works with API payment Gateways,
not those where the user fills the data on an other page (as in your case).
@Volker: Have you done somthink like this, and could you add your
implementation way to the documentation?

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung