[TYPO3-commerce] Working on a payment gateway...

JMedia info at jmedia.dk
Thu Feb 15 21:43:49 CET 2007

Thanks for the reply Ingo,

Most of the danish gateways work by HTTP POST to a https site that loads the
displays the card-form and returns the user to a predefined url.

What do you think about my attempt to modify pi3 (checkout) ?
- my plan is to change the "continue" button after the user has logged
in/registered to a link directly to the gateway. All i need to add is
basically the ordernumber and total amount as currency, merchant number etc
are fixed for the implementation and will thus be hardcoded into the plugin!

I know this is not the optimal way, but as i know more PHP than typo3 it is
the best i can do at the moment.

On returning from the gateway, i have created 3 pages for the 3 states ok,
error and result.
These pages must recieve the POST variables and update the order

Maybe a solution to by problem would be actually creating an extra set of 2
plugins. 1 being the modified pi3 checkout, and the second being a plugin to
act on the recieved data and update the order.
These plugins might be configurable with TS to switch url, merchant number,
return page ID's etc.

Tomas

On 15/02/07 19:17, in article
mailman.1.1171563334.21389.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de,