[TYPO3-commerce] Working on a payment gateway...

JMedia info at jmedia.dk
Thu Feb 15 14:34:25 CET 2007

Hi

Just to post some of my results so far in trying to implement a payment
gateway into commerce.

I have tried modifying the CURL parameters in paymebt/libs/...wirecard...php
to see if it would be possible to use. However my gateway (quickpay.dk)
requires a POST and that the user be redirected to a https url.
- anyone with experience with CURL? Is it possible to do this method with
CURL?

Second experiment is to add some hacks to pi3 that will send the user to
gateway when clicking "continue" - here i plan to gather the variables
required and send directly as a POST to the gateway, also bringing the user
there.
Then i would have to configure a few pages for (ok, error and result) that
would react according to the gateways reply (after the user has entered his
card info in the gateway form)

I am aware that this may not be the best method, but unless someone can help
me to find a better way, this seems the only option now.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Tomas