[TYPO3-commerce] Screenshots for presentation

Björn Kraus kraus at phoenix-medien.de
Wed Aug 8 11:55:59 CEST 2007

Hi!

I'm looking for screenshots of a working commerce installation. It would
be really great if someone can help me out with some backend screens of
the category and product list, the customer and the orders list.

The screenshots won't be published on the web, they're just for an
internal talk. Of course you can unsharp sensitive information ;)

I would be glad if you could send me the screens via email to
kraus at phoenix-medien.de.

Thanks in advance!

--
Björn Kraus