[TYPO3-commerce] product description (RTE)

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Aug 9 14:13:42 CEST 2007

Igor Pstyga wrote:
> Hi there again,
>
> Is it possible to add link and <p> tag into product description by RTE?
> ext_localconf.php contain this TSConfig for RTE:
>
> RTE.config.tx_commerce_products.description {
>   hidePStyleItems = H1, H4, H5, H6
>   proc.exitHTMLparser_db=1
>   proc.exitHTMLparser_db {
>     keepNonMatchedTags=1
>     tags.font.allowedAttribs= color
>     tags.font.rmTagIfNoAttrib = 1
>     tags.font.nesting = global
>   }
> }
>
> What I must to change for display description correctly (whith link and
> p tags)?

Igor,

The config listed above does not prohibit the display of link- and p tags.

It's something else in your site setup that prevent's all RTE fields
being parsed correctly.

Go to: Template -> Typoscript Object Browser -> Setup ->
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.general_stdWrap.parseFunc

That should show a bunch of allowd tags in: [allowTags]

If not, your parseFunc's are not set or nulled somewhere.

You may be able to fix this by adding the following to your setup:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.general_stdWrap.parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE

But this implies you have proper settings for lib.parseFunc_RTE . . .
. . . so you should check that:

Template -> Typoscript Object Browser -> Setup -> lib.parseFunc_RTE

Kind regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/