[TYPO3-commerce] Screenshots for presentation

Wed Aug 8 12:27:37 CEST 2007

Hi Björn,
> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for screenshots of a working commerce installation. It would
> be really great if someone can help me out with some backend screens of
> the category and product list, the customer and the orders list.

We don't have such screenshots.

> The screenshots won't be published on the web, they're just for an
> internal talk. Of course you can unsharp sensitive information ;)
>
> I would be glad if you could send me the screens via email to
> kraus at phoenix-medien.de.

If you recieve any screenshots, it would be gerat if you could send them
to the typoe commerce team as well, since we would use them for the
website. (team(at)typo3-commerce.org)

Thanks

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung