[TYPO3-commerce] Reusing prices

Roger Bunyan roger at redgumsoaps.com.au
Thu Apr 26 01:06:25 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo

Robert is working with me on this :) so I will try to explain

> Could you please explain, why you should reuse a price?

I have 7 flavours (scents) of soap available in 3 different package
types- "single bar", "5 pack" and "soap log". Each pack type is priced
the same regardless of "flavour" type.

So I end up making:

* an attribute for the package type with 3 related values
* a product for each of the flavours
* and 3 articles, one for each product package type

giving me a total of 21 different articles

What would be nice is to apply a common price to many different products.

--
Roger Bunyan
Redgum Soaps http://redgumsoaps.com.au