[TYPO3-commerce] Search inside tx-commerce

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Mon Apr 23 16:45:21 CEST 2007

Hi list.

I've installed the wc_com_search but I can't get any results when enabling
search in products.
I setted the typoscript in my template as mentionned

here it is

##
### Search extension for Commerce
###
# This enables the search to be restricted to products
plugin.tx_wccomsearch.searchInCommerce = 1

# The product detail page id
plugin.tx_wccomsearch.searchInPid = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.overridePid}

# Template for the results
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.templateFile = EXT:wc_com_search/template_css.tmpl

### Disable indexing by default, as we only want products
config.index_enable = 0

### Enable indexing if we are viewing a product
[globalVar = GP:tx_commerce_pi1|showUid > 0 ]
config.index_enable = 1
[end]
[globalVar = GP:tx_commerce_pi1|basketHashValue > 0 ]
config.index_enable = 0
[end]

I've just added the param to not index pages with basket hash value.

If I set plugin.tx_wccomsearch.searchInCommerce = 1 to = 0
then indexed pages are found.

is there a special way to use this extension that I'm missing ?

in another way.
i f I set plugin.tx_wccomsearch.searchInCommerce = 0
then the results for the indexed search are not the same if I'm logged or
not.
Anyone got an idea about those issues ?

mailman.1.1175074257.29920.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...