[TYPO3-commerce] Reusing prices

Tue Apr 24 12:51:59 CEST 2007

Hi Robert,

> As far as I know there currently isn't a way to reuse a price.

Could you please explain, why you should reuse a price?

> So I thought I would have a go at implementing this feature, I've got as
> far as having a picklist on the Articles->Prices tab with the current
> prices in it (I had to add a title field to the prices table because the
> comma separated numbers didn't exactly define a price =) ).
>
> I just need to know where this information is processed. I think it
> would work like the create new price function, but just use an existing
> price instead of creating a new one.

The price is currently related to a article, so, if you implement this
feature, you have to find a way to assign a price to different articles,
with (maybe) different taxes. Is this waht you want to achive?

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung