[TYPO3-commerce] Reusing prices

Robert Lockerbie auxxxng at netspace.net.au
Mon Apr 23 09:19:58 CEST 2007

As far as I know there currently isn't a way to reuse a price.

So I thought I would have a go at implementing this feature, I've got as
far as having a picklist on the Articles->Prices tab with the current
prices in it (I had to add a title field to the prices table because the
comma separated numbers didn't exactly define a price =) ).

I just need to know where this information is processed. I think it
would work like the create new price function, but just use an existing
price instead of creating a new one.

Any help would be great,

Thanks,
Robert