[TYPO3-calendar] Memory_Limit Error

Max Plettenberg maximilian_plettenberg at web.de
Thu Apr 3 18:25:51 CEST 2014

Hi list!

Today we got the problem with the Fatal Error because of the
Memory_Limit. Our Memory_Limit is 128Mb. The project has round about
1800 entries per year. The first time I had the porblem during
programming the Ext for our requirments. When I deleted some entries the
error was deleted. Today I deleted 600 entries and nothing changed. Is
there another cache or something else? Our server admin will set the
Memory_Limit to 256Mb, but what will happend, when this is reached...?
On this project only CAL works, nothing else, a small website to
organize guided tours...

Thx,
Max