[TYPO3-calendar] Memory_Limit Error

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Sat Apr 5 12:51:34 CEST 2014

Hi Max,

Am 03.04.14 18:25, schrieb Max Plettenberg:
> Hi list!
>
> Today we got the problem with the Fatal Error because of the
> Memory_Limit. Our Memory_Limit is 128Mb. The project has round about
> 1800 entries per year. The first time I had the porblem during
> programming the Ext for our requirments. When I deleted some entries the
> error was deleted. Today I deleted 600 entries and nothing changed. Is
> there another cache or something else? Our server admin will set the
> Memory_Limit to 256Mb, but what will happend, when this is reached...?
> On this project only CAL works, nothing else, a small website to
> organize guided tours...
>
> Thx,
> Max

here are some hints:

- use the latest version
- enable: Use New Recurring Event Model (Plugin configuration)
- reduce the amount of cal plugins for one page
- reduce the TS of cal views you don't need

If this all doen't help, I will help you too. If it is a cal bug I won't
charge anything ;)

Regards,
Mario